Monday, June 13, 2011

Drive By

Just a quick howdy on this Monday. There was zero sewing going on over the weekend because I was in Chicagoland for a wedding, and a business trip mid-week will probably keep me out of the Craft Lounge even longer. The closest I got to anything sewing oriented was driving by the flagship store of Vogue Fabrics in Evanston, IL on the way to the wedding.  It had a big SALE sign in the window. What an incredible tease that was.

The only good sewing news is that the Summer Dress Challenge has been extended until Sunday. So, there is a chance - albeit a slim one - that I'll finish or mostly finish my dress on time. I hope you all had a more productive weekend than me! 

1 comment:

The Slapdash Sewist said...

I was no more productive, alas, due to travel (closer to home--just to Baltimore). I've been to Chicago a few times but never managed to visit Vogue Fabrics. Dang it!!!